#Psalm #prayer #trustinGod

 June 15, 2004

A Psalm

O Lord, my God and King

Hasten to my aid

I am weary with my crying

May Satan's hand be stayed


Rescue me from evil

From temptations fierce and strong

I am dragged down by my own sin

For Your strength Oh Lord, I long


Within me is a constant war

I cannot fight alone

O God of Glory, hear me!

I pray don't leave me on my own


For without Your mighty Hand

O Lord, I'd surely die

Save me from myself, O God

Please hear my constant cry


You alone can save me

All my trust is in Your Name

For You alone are powerful

From age to age the same


O God, You are ever merciful

I know You hear my plea

I trust that in Your Will and time

You will answer me


Mel of the NorMel House

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiring Children Part 1

Slaves and masters. A series on Ephesians Part 12 (Ephesians 6:5-9)

Cleanse me, oh God!