#SADs #Springreturns #cravingthesun

 






Every year I struggle with the darkness of winter. My body and mind crave the sunshine and a break from the achy dampness that seems to last forever.

But every year I come back to this.

Every year I have these faithful reminders. Faithful in their yearly return; faithfully reminding me of the one in whom I put my faith. They get all they need from the same amazing Creator that gives us all life. I see these beautiful and bright displays of color and life and I know.

Darkness will not last forever.

There is hope.

I am a #ChildofGod

#beautycomes #NoartistlikeTheArtist #Nofilter #nature #beautyinnature #beautyincreation #AwesomeGod #Godisgood #blessed #flowers #rain #sunshine #color #life #creation #SADs #wildgardens #flower #springreturns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiring Children Part 1

Slaves and masters. A series on Ephesians Part 12 (Ephesians 6:5-9)

Cleanse me, oh God!